14 Oct Clothing is Your Self-Expression – Be Funny as Our Funny Designed T-Shirts
The arrival of spring season is similar to goodbyes that are just too hard to get over. It is time to wish a happy hibernation, but for fashion, it can be enjoyed equally throughout the year. The change of season is a stimulus for all those fashionistas. It is time to dust off those timeless classics for the cold months that never fail and to give four strokes to the closet with the trends that have already landed from the runways. We are talking about printed t-shirts. The fundamental thing when dressing in a T-shirt is to find your style, that balances and makes you feel comfortable.
Do you have a killer T-shirt idea to put into style?
A T-shirt is not like wearing a costume or a uniform; it is a matter of style. There is no outfit more comfortable and relaxed than a T-shirt with jeans. It is a combination that we all love, and that makes us feel good regardless of the day. How about Funny T-Shirt prints with cute, funky logos or pictures? We are sure you will be excited to check out our custom-designed funny T-shirts online.
With custom designs, the possibilities are endless. Everything will depend on the style you want to achieve, your tastes, and the place where you go. What combinations do you prefer? How do you wear your T-shirt? Find out here.
How to wear a funny T-shirt print
Before we begin to deepen our style guide, we must talk about how to choose and buy the perfect T-shirt as per style and of course, the print. It is essential to select the ideal size, color, and fabric.
Anyone will always look good with a t-shirt that fits. For men, the key to a masculine look. However, what about a funny meme print shirt or images that you fall in love with? Do you think it would be hard to carry such a print? We bet no! For example, our collection of funny Jesus shirts are one of the bestsellers. You can wear them with ripped or faded jeans.
Everything will depend on the style you want to achieve, your tastes, and the place you want to wear it to. What combinations do you prefer? How do you wear your T-shirt? Find out here.
How to choose a perfect T-shirt?
- The shirt should fit well on your shoulders.
- The design should be perfect.
- The seam should be on the edge of this part.
- The length will depend on your tastes. But for men, it should never be so short and never so long that it falls under your hips.
- When it comes to colors, the primary tones are white, black, gray, and navy blue. White looks good with any skin tone. A white T-shirt is classic. The different shades of blue may accentuate the shape of your body, but if you sweat, you will see more in the darker shades. The black shirt is another very versatile option, combined with almost any look. But, these tend to fade, so you should take good care. Navy blue is perhaps better than black, it is ideal for the day and goes very well with jeans. Experiment with other shades, such as green, red, purple, blue, and more.
- On the fabric, the shirts do not relate to weight. The lighter ones tend to be more expensive. Ideally, choose 100% cotton, uniquely Egyptian or Pima cotton. You can even opt for organic cotton. These are more durable, look thin, and feel lighter.
- You could also opt for mixtures. But, prefer those with less elastin. Avoid polyester unless you are going to exercise.
How to wear a stylish T-shirt
There are many simple ways to get an urban style with effortless shirts. Follow our advice and be inspired to look good. The basis of these looks will be jeans and a sweater.
- Combine sneakers with a sheepskin coat. Sunglasses, a functional wallet, and go.
- Achieve a classic style with straight-cut jeans and a white T-shirt tucked inside. Add some stylish accessories or a wristwatch.
- Add a blazer. For a warmer look, wear a blazer of the same color as the shirt, preferably white.
- Wear your T-shirt in layers with a military jacket.
- Pair jeans with an oversized t-shirt and cowboy boots.
Combinations with a custom t-shirt
Models, celebrities, and influencers are complete enthusiasts of graphic t-shirts wearing T-shirts with phrases, memes like funny Jesus T-shirts. For a little more formal look, wear a custom T-shirt with a workshop suit. We prefer a brightly colored outfit and a white T-shirt. Another way to look more orderly is to wear corduroy pants with a shirt with a custom classic print.
- An ideal look for a night out is the t-shirt with leather pants.
- You could also juxtapose a suit with jacket shorts, with a white T-shirt, ideal for an after-office cocktail.
- For a rocker look, combine a black graphic T-shirt with leather pants.
- For a date, you can wear white jeans, a t-shirt, and a leather jacket.
- Stand out with accessories and a crossbody bag.
- T-shirt, jeans and Converse shoes or Vans sneakers.
- For a casual business look, choose a white t-shirt complement with a blazer with structure.
Top 5 chic yet trendy T-shirt styles for men
Wearing a T-shirt is a style that does not go out of style. It is not very difficult to achieve the right combination, but many men fail to look good. There are many factors to take into account.
The spun-cotton t-shirt:
These shirts are ideal for the hottest months, are light, allow breathing, and dry quickly. Ideally, use them in neutral and discreet tones, so you prefer white or beige. They go well with blue, gray, or khaki blazers. As well as with jeans or Chinese, even with shorts.
You can combine colored or custom print shirts with a bomber jacket or a blazer for a more elegant look. Get a balance between a classic and contemporary look. They also go well with a cowboy jacket. The important thing is to combine it with pants that contrast or combine.
You have noticed how, in recent years, more and more oversized skater shirts are used. You should look for one with the perfect proportion, which does not look too long. For a better effect, combine them with jeans. For cold days use it in layers with a bomber or a light jacket.
Custom T-shirt with funny print:
This type of piece is fun to integrate into the wardrobe. Combine them with jeans, shorts, or long jeans. You can also wear a blazer. These days you can use them with floral designs, funny Jesus, geometric, micro pints, stripes, among others.
T-shirts with a logo:
It is essential to choose the shirt well, prefer those that have only the brand name. You can combine them with almost any pants and a jacket.